We are only 2 days out from the tasting event for the 5th Annual Staff Brewing Competition at UC Davis! The following is information you will need to know before the event.
Date: Friday, April 19, 2019
Event time: 5 – 8 pm
Styles: Pale ales, sours, and ciders.
- Please have your ID available for our volunteers to check upon entry. Those under 21 will not be permitted into the event.
- Upon check-in, you will receive your tasting glass, program (which also serves as your tasting card, good for up to 30 x 2 oz tastings), and raffle tickets if purchased.
- Raffle tickets can be purchased onsite. Details will be provided at the check-in table.
Food and Beverages:
- Apart from the beer tastings, food will be available for purchase at the event from Tommy J’s.
- An iced water station will be available at the event. Please make sure to stay hydrated!
- Many of our raffle prizes can be viewed on our website. All of the prizes will be on display at the event.
- We highly recommend that you purchase raffle tickets ahead of the event but they will be available to purchase onsite. Details will be provided at the check-in table.
- Raffle prize winners will be drawn after the brewing competition winners are announced at around 7:30 pm.
- Must be present to win!
Vote for the Best Beers and Label!
- Voting will take place during the event for the people’s choice in the pale ales, sours, ciders categories, and the best beer label entry.
- Voting information will be provided at the event.
- Voting opens at 5 pm and ends at 7 pm.
- Winners in all categories will be announced at around 7:30 pm.
One last note; please taste responsibly and make use of rideshare options such as Lyft or Uber, or have a designated driver. Please do not drink and drive. We really enjoy having the tasting event on campus, so we want to be mindful of campus policies around alcohol so that we can continue having the event on campus for years to come!
We look forward to another fun tasting event! Let us know if you have any questions.